Ultimate efficiency, uncompromised quality.
PEMA high-tech flat panel production lines provide ultimate efficiency in shipyard steel production. Uncompromisingly tailored to fulfil customer needs, they offer superior output capacity and overall productivity with a minimum amount of operators required.
Best quality, highest capacity
Fully automated and robotised high-tech flat panel lines can be directly integrated into the yard’s design and manufacturing data systems. The dimensional accuracy, cleanness and straightness of the prefabricated components and subassemblies allow for high-speed, high-quality welding for thin sheet thicknesses as well as for heavier plates. The laser hybrid welding process is supported.
Line consists of:
- One-sided welding station with integrated plate edge milling
- Plate cutting, assembly-line cleaning and marking station
- Integrated stiffener mounting and fillet welding station
- T-beam assembly and tack-welding station
- Robotised fillet and vertical welding with Vision system
- Service portals for finalising the panels
- Welding floor type conveyor system
- Load-out systems
Shipyard of the Future – Huntington Ingalls Industries
CONNECT WITH US
PEMA Team is at your service. Contact us and we will help you with any questions you may have.
Tel: +358 10 501 61
Fax: +358 10 501 6500