ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEMS
PEMA WELDCONTROL SERIES
Be free from complexity.
PEMA WeldControl systems free you from the complexity of different controllers by providing a simple, one-panel control system.
PEMA WeldControl has three levels of operation and provides the right controls for every user – from operator, welding engineer and service up to a real management tool. PEMA WeldControl devices and graphical user interfaces are used in all PEMA automated welding applications.
High level of automation
One operator, numerous functions
One touch-screen panel
PEMA WELDCONTROL 100
- Modern userinterface
- Touchscreen for welding parameter
- Values in graphic form
- Can be connected to local area network (LAN)
- Production data monitoring, diagnostics and tracking
- Three user levels
- Read about PEMA WeldControl 100 with PEMA Column & Booms HERE
PEMA WELDCONTROL 200
- Robotized welding solution for shipbuilding
- Easy and fast method to program robots
- Based on 3D software
- All operations available on shop floor
- Only one operator
- Realistic weld models
- Read more about PEMA WeldControl 200 software in shipbuilding HERE
PEMA WELDCONTROL 300
- Robotized welding solution for heavy fabrication
- Pre-analysis of the product
- Based on 3D software
- 100% robot operation time
- 10 times faster programming
- OFFLINE, CREATE and SCAN features
- Read more about efficient one-off production HERE
PEMA WELDCONTROL 500
- Automated multi-pass welding
- Adaptive filling functions
- Parameters and movement management from one screen
- Additional accessories (camera, laser seam tracking, etc.)
PEMA CELLCONTROL 700
- Full control over robotic production cell
- Graphical user interface
- Program management
- Process scheduling
- Interface to higher level factory MMS
READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
We are committed to provide the best solution with superior quality.
The International WorkBoat Show 2019 December 4th-6th, 2019 Location: Morial Convention Center, New Orleans, LA Pemamek is co-exhibiting with Lincoln ElectricVisit our Booth: 1943 Opening hours: Wednesday, Dec. 4: 9:00am – 5:00pmThursday, Dec. 5: 9:00am –...
Pemamek has entered the Japanese and Taiwanese wind energy markets. For the company, the welding automation deliveries indicate a significant step towards future growth in the area. PEMA Assembly Station guarantees the highest safety and circular shape of workpieces. ...
As turbines get heavier and blades longer, the demands for offshore foundations are clear: they need to be stiffer, stronger and reliable. For the production process, it means integrating new technology and more efficient manufacturing systems. Everything starts with...
PEMA Team at your service. Contact us and we will help you with any questions you may have.