ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEMS
PEMA WELDCONTROL SERIES
Be free from complexity.
PEMA WeldControl systems free you from the complexity of different controllers by providing a simple, one-panel control system.
PEMA WeldControl has three levels of operation and provides the right controls for every user – from operator, welding engineer and service up to a real management tool. PEMA control devices and graphical user interfaces are used in all PEMA automated welding applications.
Hight level of automation
One operator, numerous functions
One touch screen panel
PEMA WELDCONTROL 100
- Modern userinterface
- Touchscreen for welding parameter
- Values in graphic form
- Can be connected to local area network (LAN)
- Production data monitoring, diagnostics and tracking
- Three user levels
PEMA WELDCONTROL 200
- Robotized welding solution for shipbuilding
- Easy and fast method to program robots
- Based on 3D software
- All operations available on shop floor
- Only one operator
- Realistic weld models
PEMA WELDCONTROL 300
- Robotized welding solution for heavy fabrication
- Pre-analysis of the product
- Based on 3D software
- 100% robot operation time
- 10 times faster programming
- OFFLINE, CREATE and SCAN features
PEMA WELDCONTROL 500
- Automated multi-pass welding
- Adaptive filling functions
- Parameters and movement management from one screen
- Additional accessories (camera, laser seam tracking, etc.)
PEMA CELLCONTROL 700
- Full control over robotic production cell
- Graphical user interface
- Program management
- Process scheduling
- Interface to higher level factory MMS
READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
We are committed to provide the best solution with superior quality.
Order Pemamek’s latest news directly to your inbox – Subscribe to PEMA Newsletter Subscribe to PEMA Newsletter Get a stack of the most current delivery and innovation news directly to your email inbox. Newsletter available only in English. SUBSCRIBE PEMA...
Ingalls Shipbuilding is located in Pascagoula, Miss. on 800 acres of land along the Pascagoula River. Pemamek Ltd. and Mississippi-based Ingalls Shipbuilding have formalized a future working collaboration as Ingalls places an order for automated PEMA Bulkhead...
Pemamek has secured a contract to supply hi-tech automation lines for offshore wind turbine tower and foundation production to ASM Industries (ASMI). The automation lines are part of ASMI’s new production unit initiative. Automated PEMA WS2 platform production system...
PEMA Team at your service. Contact us and we will help you with any questions you may have.
Tel: +358 10 501 61
Fax: +358 10 501 6500