ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEMS
PEMA WELDCONTROL SERIES
Be free from complexity.
PEMA WeldControl systems free you from the complexity of different controllers by providing a simple, one-panel control system.
PEMA WeldControl has three levels of operation and provides the right controls for every user – from operator, welding engineer and service up to a real management tool. PEMA control devices and graphical user interfaces are used in all PEMA automated welding applications.
Hight level of automation
One operator, numerous functions
One touch screen panel
PEMA WELDCONTROL 100
- Modern userinterface
- Touchscreen for welding parameter
- Values in graphic form
- Can be connected to local area network (LAN)
- Production data monitoring, diagnostics and tracking
- Three user levels
PEMA WELDCONTROL 200
- Robotized welding solution for shipbuilding
- Easy and fast method to program robots
- Based on 3D software
- All operations available on shop floor
- Only one operator
- Realistic weld models
PEMA WELDCONTROL 300
- Robotized welding solution for heavy fabrication
- Pre-analysis of the product
- Based on 3D software
- 100% robot operation time
- 10 times faster programming
- OFFLINE, CREATE and SCAN features
PEMA WELDCONTROL 500
- Automated multi-pass welding
- Adaptive filling functions
- Parameters and movement management from one screen
- Additional accessories (camera, laser seam tracking, etc.)
PEMA CELLCONTROL 700
- Full control over robotic production cell
- Graphical user interface
- Program management
- Process scheduling
- Interface to higher level factory MMS
READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
We are committed to provide the best solution with superior quality.
Chantiers de l’Atlantique (CDA), former STX France, has ordered two highly automated PEMA Panel cutting stations to Saint-Nazaire shipyard. The new order is a continuum for the PEMA profile feeding line and two automated PEMA profile assembly and welding stations, to...
PEMA 3000/6 – Membrane wall panel welding line, based on Lincoln Electric’s advanced AC/DC SAW welding process, is a comprehensive welding solution that is designed for mass production of water tube panels. Brazilian boiler manufacturer Caldema Equipamentos...
Fincantieri Marghera shipyard. Photo: Fincantieri. Pemamek has received a significant order from one of the world’s largest shipbuilding companies, Fincantieri. The Italian shipbuilding group is known for its expertise in designing and building cruise ships, offshore...
PEMA Team at your service. Contact us and we will help you with any questions you may have.
Tel: +358 10 501 61
Fax: +358 10 501 6500