ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEMS
PEMA WELDCONTROL SERIES
Be free from complexity.
PEMA WeldControl systems free you from the complexity of different controllers by providing a simple, one-panel control system.
PEMA WeldControl has three levels of operation and provides the right controls for every user – from operator, welding engineer and service up to a real management tool. PEMA WeldControl devices and graphical user interfaces are used in all PEMA automated welding applications.
High level of automation
One operator, numerous functions
One touch-screen panel
PEMA WELDCONTROL 100
- Modern userinterface
- Touchscreen for welding parameter
- Values in graphic form
- Can be connected to local area network (LAN)
- Production data monitoring, diagnostics and tracking
- Three user levels
- Read about PEMA WeldControl 100 with PEMA Column & Booms HERE
PEMA WELDCONTROL 200
- Robotized welding solution for shipbuilding
- Easy and fast method to program robots
- Based on 3D software
- All operations available on shop floor
- Only one operator
- Realistic weld models
- Read more about PEMA WeldControl 200 software in shipbuilding HERE
PEMA WELDCONTROL 300
- Robotized welding solution for heavy fabrication
- Pre-analysis of the product
- Based on 3D software
- 100% robot operation time
- 10 times faster programming
- OFFLINE, CREATE and SCAN features
- Read more about efficient one-off production HERE
PEMA WELDCONTROL 500
- Automated multi-pass welding
- Adaptive filling functions
- Parameters and movement management from one screen
- Additional accessories (camera, laser seam tracking, etc.)
PEMA CELLCONTROL 700
- Full control over robotic production cell
- Graphical user interface
- Program management
- Process scheduling
- Interface to higher level factory MMS
READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
We are committed to provide the best solution with superior quality.
Team PEMA wants to thank all the customers and business partners for visiting our stand at FABTECH 2019. We hope you enjoyed your visit and solutions showcased at our stand. FABTECH 2019 provided us a unique opportunity to meet and discuss with new and existing...
Welding automation increases productivity, enables time savings and improves welding quality – and thanks to technology developments, automated welding is applicable and productive for more specialized, non-repetitive productions as well. Pemamek’s Application Manager...
Instrutec 2019 6.-8. November 2019 Location: Estonian Fair Centre, Tallinn, Estonia Visit our Booth: C-35,presented by Monitek Opening hours: Wednesday, November 6 at 10.00 – 18.00 Thursday, November 7 at 10.00 – 18.00 Friday, November 8 at 10.00 – 17.00 Visit...
PEMA Team at your service. Contact us and we will help you with any questions you may have.