Versatile handling, efficient welding.
Versatile PEMA rollerbeds provide assistance for the handling of containers, tubes, pipes and other revolving objects during welding, painting or assembly.
Accuracy, safety, ergonomics
Durability, operational reliability and safety are all common to PEMA rollerbeds. Made to comply with the most demanding conditions of different machine shops, the rollerbeds fulfill the latest European EN work safety regulations.
Loading capability up to 1600 tons
The loading capacities of PEMA rollerbeds range from 10 tons up to 1600 tons. All our clients will be able to find the most appropriate solution for their needs from our comprehensive selection.
• Essential tool for the welding of cylindrical workpieces
• Extremely heavy duty design ensures durability over years of use
• Polyurethane rollers which Pema has developed specially for rollerbed use offer the best durability and loading capacity
• Complete integrability with PEMA Column & Booms
• Rail carriage options
• Workpiece fit-up options
• Wireless controls options
• Anti-creep options
• Special rollerbeds for shot blasting and painting
When little space is available but large loading capacity is required, N-series is the right solution.
Capacity: 12 – 1 600 tons
Self-aligning rollerbeds are ideal for handling unbalanced, thin-walled and/or heavy cylindrical work-pieces.
Capacity: 12 – 1500 tons
X-series rollerbeds are ideal for pipe shops and tube
Capacity: 5–16 tons
All PEMA rollerbeds can be equipped with
accessories, such as rail cars and fit-up units.
Also wireless control and anti-creep functions
are available as an option.
CONNECT WITH US
PEMA Team is at your service. Contact us and we will help you with any questions you may have.
Tel: +358 10 501 61
Fax: +358 10 501 6500