PEMA robot welding systems are designed to meet even the highest demands. The modular PEMA product range allows to build the production system of numerous components with a large variety of robot tracks and material handling.
PEMA robot welding stations and production lines are designed for use in extra heavy duty production environment. When compared to lighter applications, PEMA robot solutions start a new era in welding automation.
No matter what type of metal structures are manufactured, their structural integrity will certainly depend on welding quality. Pemamek’s flexible robot systems are proved to raise end-product dependability and reliability as well as product end-user satisfaction.
Large working areas for robot welding
Articulated standard industrial robots can be used for process tasks, but their reachability is relatively limited. When considering process demands, such as welding positions, the feasibility of a stand-alone robot can be compromised with any medium or large-size workpieces.
To overcome this limitation and in order to provide large working envelopes for the robots, PEMA’s offering consists of several types of peripheral components.
PEMA robot welding:
- Solutions for heavy engineering production
- Complete deliveries including material handling and conveying systems
- Effective programming solutions such as PEMA Vision System and off-line
- Profitability for small-scale production
- Commissioning, training and modernisation services
- PEMA is a Yaskawa Motoman System Partner
Typical PEMA solutions for robot peripherals:
• Floor track with one linear axis
• Gantry (half portal) with one to three linear axis
• Column and boom type manipulators with one to three linear axis
In addition to extended reachability, the peripheral equipment allows the robot to use several different workstations which all are equipped with their own workpiece positioners, as well as the use of additional robots on the same area.
- Typical achieved automation rate in robot welding: 60% – 95%
- Deposit rates up to 9 kg per automatic program running hour with only one MIG/MAG torch
- Systems can be utilized 24/7 and 8760 hours per year.
PEMA Team at your service. Contact us and we will help you with any questions you may have.
Tel: +358 10 501 61
Fax: +358 10 501 6500