ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEMS
PEMA WELDCONTROL SERIES
Be free from complexity.
PEMA WeldControl systems free you from the complexity of different controllers by providing a simple, one-panel control system.
PEMA WeldControl has three levels of operation and provides the right controls for every user. PEMA control devices and graphical user interfaces are used in all PEMA automated welding applications.
PEMA WELDCONTROL 100
- Modern userinterface
- Touchscreen for welding parameter
- Values in graphic form
- Can be connected to local area network (LAN)
- Production data monitoring, diagnostics and tracking
- Three user levels
PEMA WELDCONTROL 200
- Robotized welding solution for shipbuilding
- Easy and fast method to program robots
- Based on 3D software
- All operations available on shop floor
- Only one operator
- Realistic weld models
- Read more about WeldControl 200 -software in shipbuilding HERE
PEMA WELDCONTROL 300
- Robotized welding solution for heavy fabrication
- Pre-analysis of the product
- Based on 3D software
- 100% robot operation time
- 10 times faster programming
- OFFLINE, CREATE and SCAN features
- Read more about efficient one-off production with WeldControl 300 HERE
PEMA WELDCONTROL 500
- Automated multi-pass welding
- Adaptive filling functions
- Parameters and movement management from one screen
- Additional accessories (camera, laser seam tracking, etc.)
PEMA CELLCONTROL 700
- Full control over robotic production cell
- Graphical user interface
- Program management
- Process scheduling
- Interface to higher level factory MMS
READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
We are committed to provide the best solution with superior quality.
SAW welding, Submerged Arc Welding, is an efficient welding process especially suitable for welding of thick plates. SAW welding process is not sensitive to welding defects, and it is also a safe process for the operator. In this article, PEMA Welding Engineer Jari...
On Wednesday, the 24th of June, Pemamek organized its first virtual event for customers. The “Revolutionary nozzle welding” webinar was held in two different sessions to serve customers from different time zones. In total, the event gathered 240 viewers from 23...
Torres Eólicas do Nordeste is a Brazilian company that specializes in the manufacturing of metal towers for wind power production. To the company, safety-at-work is a core value and one of the main reasons TEN has implemented PEMA solutions into their manufacturing...
PEMA Team at your service. Contact us and we will help you with any questions you may have.