ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEMS
PEMA WELDCONTROL SERIES
Be free from complexity.
PEMA WeldControl systems free you from the complexity of different controllers by providing a simple, one-panel control system.
PEMA WeldControl has three levels of operation and provides the right controls for every user. PEMA control devices and graphical user interfaces are used in all PEMA automated welding applications.
PEMA WELDCONTROL 100
- Modern userinterface
- Touchscreen for welding parameter
- Values in graphic form
- Can be connected to local area network (LAN)
- Production data monitoring, diagnostics and tracking
- Three user levels
PEMA WELDCONTROL 200
- Robotized welding solution for shipbuilding
- Easy and fast method to program robots
- Based on 3D software
- All operations available on shop floor
- Only one operator
- Realistic weld models
- Read more about WeldControl 200 -software in shipbuilding HERE
PEMA WELDCONTROL 300
- Robotized welding solution for heavy fabrication
- Pre-analysis of the product
- Based on 3D software
- 100% robot operation time
- 10 times faster programming
- OFFLINE, CREATE and SCAN features
- Read more about efficient one-off production with WeldControl 300 HERE
PEMA WELDCONTROL 500
- Automated multi-pass welding
- Adaptive filling functions
- Parameters and movement management from one screen
- Additional accessories (camera, laser seam tracking, etc.)
PEMA CELLCONTROL 700
- Full control over robotic production cell
- Graphical user interface
- Program management
- Process scheduling
- Interface to higher level factory MMS
READ WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
We are committed to provide the best solution with superior quality.
Michael Pavlock is the new Regional Sales Manager of Pemamek LLC in the Texas Region. Pemamek Oy and the company’s North American subsidiary Pemamek LLC, have named Michael Pavlock Regional Sales Manager, Texas Region. Michael Pavlock will head the sales efforts...
Pemamek strengthens the team and more specifically its power generation segment with Joonas Arola. Already familiar with the industry and its technologies, Joonas looks to fulfill the potential of the segment with a customer-oriented approach. Welcome to the team,...
Estanc, a family-owned company based in Estonia, is the biggest company in its field within the Baltics and Nordic countries. The company’s mission is to manufacture and provide products that help making the world a greener, more sustainable place to live. The...
PEMA Team at your service. Contact us and we will help you with any questions you may have.