Cutting Meets Welding Summit
Wednesday, January 27th, 2021
11:00 am (EST) | 10:00 (CST) | 9:00 (MST) | 8:00 (PST) Register here
The world has shifted, and the rules have changed. The competition in the process & power generation industries has gotten even tougher, manufacturers are eagerly seeking ways to optimize production and improve operational performance and unlock production advantages.
The online event, Cutting Meets Welding, focuses on actively responding to the needs of today’s pressure vessel manufacturers that battle with future challenges. We highlight the importance of streamlined high-quality cutting and welding processes in nozzle fabrication.
And what would be an online event without solutions running live?
We know that your time is limited, and the Internet is full of webinars. That is why we want to make sure that you will enjoy every minute you spend with us. Cutting meets Welding Summit demonstrates to you the exact process of how a good nozzle workpiece is cut, fitted, and welded, from scratch.
• Automating cutting and welding
• Benefits of combining high-quality cutting and welding
• Automated oxyfuel cutting
• Live robotic welding of nozzles
Questions to consider:
• Why make the transition to automation?
• What are the lasting benefits of streamlined cutting and welding?
• What are the skills manufacturers need to guide their business through automation transformation?
• Will the transformation be worth the money?
Meet the solutions:
• PEMA Robotized nozzle welding station
• HGG SPC 1500 – 3000 PT