Webinar organized by Pemamek & Lincoln Electric
We welcome you to join our webinar!
How to maximize productivity in a world where the operational environment changes faster than ever before? Join us for a discussion to learn what are the tools for adaptive welding and how modern smart technology increases productivity. To serve best our global audience, we organize two live events: 11 am (UTC+2) and 6 pm (UTC+2) | 11 am (UTC-5). The content of the events is identical.
In the “Maximizing productivity: Smart adaptive welding” online event by Pemamek & Lincoln Electric you will learn about the solutions for adaptive welding and what are the benefits of incorporating them into heavy manufacturing. In the online event, experts from Pemamek and Lincoln Electric will discuss the LSO process and equipment, pre-heating technologies, and welding machinery and software.
- Comprehensive understanding of the LSO process, equipment, and consumables
- Live welding of a thick plate with a milled semi-narrow groove
- Benefits of adopting welding automation to heavy manufacturing
- Customer case examples from the field
Experience the solutions:
- Long stick-out process for semi-narrow grooves
- PEMA Column & Boom
- PEMA WeldControl 500 software
Meet the speakers:
- Ken Mui, Specialist, SAW Automation Solutions, Lincoln Electric
- Teemu Tolonen, Technology Director, Pemamek
- Emilia Vuorela, Head of Marketing & Communications, Pemamek
The language of the webinar is English. The event is free for all participants.