Pemamek LLC in USA is looking for Regional Sales Manager to effectively target, qualify, and close new business deals across North America.
The primary function of the Regional Sales Manager, North America is to effectively target, qualify, and close new business deals. This position is directly responsible for creating and achieving a sales budget and selling solutions to new and existing customers within North America. The person must be technically well-grounded, with specific experience in the heavy industry automation welding community.
- Five to ten years of successful experience in capital goods sales
- Experience of selling products to the heavy industries like oil & gas, offshore, wind energy, heavy fabrication, pressure vessels, tanks and industrial boilers and heat exchangers
- Bachelor’s degree or an advanced degree in Engineering is preferred
- Experience in a customer-centric, customsolution environment where problem-solving is a key characteristic of a consultative sales process
- Articulate and portray executive presence
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal and internal/external networking skills
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a tenacious go-getter approach
- Knowledge/proficiency of Microsoft Office suite and CRM technology
- Driving license and passport for international travelling required
Person who displays:
- Initiative and Motivation
- Organization and Independence
- A Growth Mindset
- Articulate, Strong Communicator
- Strong technical knowledge
- High Energy
- Effective Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Planning Skills
- Entrepreneurial Resilience
- Collaboration & Cooperation Attributes
This position requires a high degree of self-starting and self-discipline to be productive and effective. Mainly domestic but also international travel would constitute more than 100 days a year; deals are done at customers. Conversely, this is a role where deep collaboration with colleagues at Pemamek Ltd. in Finland is critical to the development of effective customer solutions.
Jukka Rantala, VP, Key Accounts, email@example.com
Team PEMA at your service. Contact us and we will help you with any question you may have.
Tel: +358 10 501 61
Fax: +358 10 501 6500