Wednesday 28th of April, 2021
Thick steel is widely used across industries, such as wind energy and process sectors. While the gaps get narrower, the challenge of not maintaining efficiency and quality by traditional methods becomes more common.
In the Efficient multi-layer welding of thick materials online event you will learn how automated welding boosts production efficiency, minimizes defect rate and improves heat-control management. In the online event, Pemamek presents the full welding solution package, including welding head, machinery, control system, and welding process, that are designed specifically for manufacturers that work with narrow gaps in thick materials.
• Comprehensive automated multi-layer welding package for narrow grooves
• Live welding of narrow grooves
• Benefits of adopting welding automation as a part of manufacturing methods
Experience the live demonstration of:
• PEMA Tiltable welding head
• Long stick-out process for narrow grooves
• PEMA Column & Boom
• PEMA WeldControl 500 system
Meet the speakers:
• Teemu Tolonen, Technology Director, Pemamek
• Lauri Paasio, Application Manager, Pemamek
• Juhani Tuomola, Application Engineer, Wind Energy, Pemamek
The language of the webinar is English. The event is free for all participants.