How to improve the welding capacity of tubular products?
Join our PEMA x LIVE webinar on August 20th to learn about the PEMA welding automation solution for tubular workpiece production.
Our PEMA experts Jarmo Kallio (Application Manager) and Mika Nihti (Area Sales Manager) will give an introduction of PEMA Column & Booms, roller beds, and PEMA WeldControl -control system, followed by a live welding demonstration.
During the webinar, you will learn about the benefits and technical features of PEMA welding automation solutions.
How to register?
To best serve our global audience and all time zones, we are hosting the webinar at two different times. The content of the webinar is identical, and both webinars are hosted by PEMA Communications Manager Emilia Vuorela.
August 20th at 10:00 Finnish time (UTC +3). Register here.
August 20th at 18:00 Finnish time (UTC +3). Register here.
If you have any questions regarding the registration or the webinar in general, please contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you!
PEMA x LIVE: Welding automation for tubular products
Benefits of PEMA welding automation for tubular products:
- More safety and efficiency to your production
- Laser-seam tracking for superior welding quality
- One control system: Welding, material handling and process control integration
- Solution for each customer – Three product families up to 10m x 10m
In the webinar you will:
- See LIVE welding of a semi-narrow gap
- Learn how PEMA welding automation helps you to improve productivity
- Discover technical features of PEMA C&B, PEMA Roller beds, and PEMA WeldControl